Ebook in formato Epub leggibile su questi device:
|Descrizione Inserisci un commento|
If you want to learn faster, remember more, and become smarter in a general sense, this is the book for you.
Can we really become smarter, or are we destined to be the way we are forever? Neuroscientists have often pondered this question, and have come up with solutions and conclusions based on extensive research. It seems like our brains are very pliable, and that the consistency of the gray matter and its accompanying capacity for intelligent thinking, can be influence by numerous factors. In this guide, we'll go over some intriguing topics that will shed more light on these topics, such as:
- The advantages of brain games.
- How women's and men's brains are so very different and what it means for our IQ.
- The sizes of the human brain.
- How brains age and how we can understand each other better.
- How to use the knowledge about a male or female brain to our advantage.
- Learning techniques that will prove useful in your life.
- Multi-tasking versus intense focus.
- And much more!
So strap up, get ready, and learn more about yourself, your mind, and your potential for learning in this concise guide.